Monday, April 12, 2010

AFTER ACTION REPORT: Tea Party Express Michigan

You'll have to excuse my brevity here but I am still recovering from a whirlwind and demanding tour schedule as a guest speaker for the Michigan leg of the Tea Party Express. Ten cities and over 500 miles in 4 days! Great turnout in all cities and Bart Stupak resigns...Perfect :)

Well every picture tells a story doesn't it? So I'll let the pictures do that PHOTO ALBUM OF TEA PARTY EXPRESS MICHIGAN TOUR

Just a few pictures of the many uploaded to the album...



Escanaba, MI



Sault Sainte Marie, MI


Cheboygan, MI


Petoskey, MI


Traverse City, MI

Grand Rapids, MI


State Capitol, Lansing, MI



Metro Detroit (Clinton Township, MI)

1 comment:

Jason Gillman said...

Some great shots!

It was so worth it!

I posted a link over using the pics you sent me from Escanaba.