Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The God who is More than Enought...

Well quite a bit has happened since my last "pity party" post


Its really been a time of testing and learning.

Several days after posting, I found out the neighbors across the street sold their house. It had only been on the market 3 weeks and they got a good price! She said to me," I know we made the right decision now, I have a real peace"

Well I felt like I had been slapped across the face!
I went home and cried.
I asked the Lord, "Why did you give them my miracle!?"
I have been telling people that with You nothing is impossible, not them!!"
They don't even know You!"

I was hurt and angry with the Lord

Well I decided I needed to get out of there and I took my dog for a walk in the woods.

As I started walking I made a decision....I decided I was just gonna praise the Lord, out loud, rebuke the devil, telling him to take his hands off the sale of my home!


I repented asking the Lord to forgive me for doubting his goodness. I did this off and on during my walk as I was in a real battle for my thoughts and feelings with the father of lies, satan

Of course I started feeling better,encouraged, stronger.

About half way going back I got a call from my realtor saying I had a showing Monday and she was bringing someone the next Monday!!

After almost a month this was my first showing!

The Lord was encouraging me!

The "moral of the story" is learning to put into practice what I have learned and know, Consistently

To praise Him in everything, never doubt His care and concern, submit it all to Him because its all about Him.


Know that you are in a battle, it in the mind and emotions, (which for us women is natural) Use the Word, do battle out loud, faith comes by hearing and you believe that you say!

Of course I know the battle is ongoing, I still need to sell, I still need a some kind of job and just life however I feel like
I got a break through here and another thing....

He showed me how blessed I am to have friends, who will support me, pray for me and send me encouraging word * and stick by me, knowing me and my faults and loving me juch the same.
It means so much to me

* Proverbs 25:11
A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.


The Lord is so good!!



Oh btw I did get the feedback from my showing this Monday....they raved about the house!

The husband was looking and he wants to bring his wife back this Sunday at my Open House so who know?


However wheter they are the buyers or not and I know that my God loves me and has a plan for me, to give me "a future and a hope"


My faith in Him doesn't depend on outcomes.

It is grounded in Who He Is.


So let everything that has breath give Him praise....


No comments: