Monday, June 2, 2008

June 02, 2008

Get Me from the Church on Time
American Thinker
Russ Vaughn[Thanks to Scott Johnson at Powerline for the inspiration and apologies to Lerner & Loewe]

I'm gettin' elected in November;
Ding, dong the polls are gonna chime.
So plug in some stoppers,
I'll tell some more whoppers,
To get me from this church on time.

I'm gonna be there in November;
Just one more Hill left to climb.
She's kickin' up a rumpus,
Still trying to bump us,
So get me from this church on time.

I'll still be running in November,
If I can dodge the Clinton slime.
Billary's tryin' to tar me,
With their Blue Collar Army;
Please get me from this church on time.

I'm gettin' elected in November;
Ding, dong the polls are gonna chime.
Rush Limbaugh wants to diss me;
Chris Matthews wants to kiss me;
Just get me from this church on time.

I gotta make it to November,
Got to avoid the grit and grime.
If I dump the racist preachers
And fools cheering in the bleachers,
Will that get me from this church on time?

Russ Vaughn

Yup. Obama will throw whoever (grandmother,"typical white) and whatever under the bus in his march towards the nomination.
Funny thing is that he joined to get his "props" in the black community and resigns because of a white priest.

Irony is so ironic

No comments: