Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog


Kudos to my fellow blogger for a clever and hilarious blog....its a "The World According to" Barack Obama's Teleprompter...enjoy!


March 19

I should say up front that Rush Limbaugh is not my kind of guy. He sometimes speaks from notes, and often off the top of his head. If he really wants to impress the electronics community, he ought to spend some time learning how to use me. Then maybe folks would take him a bit more seriously.

But I digress.


Rush to his credit has identified me as a key player in the White House, and while he didn't formally request an interview with me - nor did he submit his questions for approval with Gibbsy as "real" journalists like John Roberts (little known fact: he was once a Canadian VJ) do -.... MORE HERE

No comments: