Friday, October 3, 2008

The Real Sarah Shows Up


Gov. Plain certainly didn't wave a "white flag of surrender" Thursday night in her debate with Joe Biden.

I watched Thursday's debate with a couple of girlfriends who are not politicos like myself. I really wanted to get the opinion of a some what "average voters"

The consensus?

What ever doubts Americans had about Governor Sarah Palin's qualifications should be dispelled after Thursdays' debate. Governor Palin not only managed to bring the debate back time and again to one of her greatest strengths, Energy Policy but also a very personable Governor Palin used Joe Biden's own words questioning the readiness of Barack Obama made before Biden joined the Obama ticket.

Palin ruffled Biden's feathers time and again and put him on the defensive a great deal of the night. Even to the point where Biden whined , "Just because I am a man doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to raise two kids alone, I don't know what it's like to have a child you're not sure is going to -- is going to make it -- I understand"

She was Reaganeque in the patriotism and gratefulness to America and being American which stood out as a strong contrast to Biden and the Obama campaign apologist stance of America.

However the biggest impact Gov. Palin made was that she just didn't talk about Main St she WAS Main St.

No comments: