Friday, May 29, 2009

Counter-Protest of HR 676 in Grand Rapids Sat May 30

Greetings Michigan Patriots,

Meet up location for the counter protest is Calder Plaza address is 300 Ottawa Ave. NW Grand Rapids, 49503 We can meet by the big red (ugly) statue

Meet up time 12:30 gives time for people to find location especially out of town Then proceed to counter protest location : Vern Ehler’s office - Federal Building, 110 Michigan Street no later than 12:50

Please bring signs and flags They don't have to be fancy, poster board and sharpie Be sure to read up on the Action Alert (posted below) so you have some talking points if approached by the press. I have send out a press release to Grand Rapids media

Suggested Signs

Communist Party Supports HR 676 and I am no Communist!
It worked so well in Canada!
I choose my health care not big Government!
NO Taxpayer Dollars for HR 676
Give me Liberty, not Debt
Keep HR 676, I’ll keep my freedom!
YES WE CAN!…HAVE EVERYTHING FOR FREE!
If You Think Health Care is Expensive Now, Wait Until it’s Free
“Government is not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem.”
Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.


Action Alert
Action Alert apackof2 counter protest

No comments: