Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ACTION ALERT!





As some of you may know Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has said in a newspaper article, that he supports, the "don't ask, don't tell" policy and furthermore he believes that homosexuality is immoral!

Gen. Pace:
“I do not believe that the armed forces of the United States are well served by saying, through our policies, that it’s okay to be immoral in any way, not just with regards homosexuality. So from that standpoint, saying that gays should serve openly in the military to me says that we, by
policy, would be condoning what I believe is immoral activity. And therefore, as an individual, I would not want that to be our policy, just like I would not want it to be our policy that if we were to find out that so-and-so was sleeping with someone else’s wife, that we would just look the other way, which we do not — we prosecute that kind of immoral behavior between members of the armed forces.”


Well as you can imagine the homosexual advocates are up in arms and demanding an apology! So far General Pace has said he has no intention of apologizing!! Good for him!! HOORAY for General Pace

I encourage you to e-mail the general your support of his courageous comments and decision here:http://www.jcs.mil/jcs_comment.html

This is my e-mail to Gen. Pace:

Dear Gen. Peter Pace,

I am writing to say I am in COMPLETE SUPPORT of your position on homosexuality. In addition, I applaud your courage in voicing your convictions and your concern on the effect of homosexuality in the Armed Forces

I am asking that you do not apologize for your beliefs on homosexuality. Those beliefs are shared by millions of Americans and supported by the Scriptures.

I am tired of those who voice their believe in the immorality of homosexuality being silenced, while homosexual advocates are given free rein to voice their agenda.

The 1st Amendment guarantees your right to voice your opinion and the opinion of many, including myself, as much as it does the opposition.

It is my sincere hope that PC forces do not force you into apology that is a violation of your beliefs and 1st Amendment rights.
Moreover, many, many Americans hold your same convictions and support them and your right to voice them

Furthermore, I wish to humbly and gratefully thank you for your service to our great country.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

Very Sincerely,

My name
Address
& e-mail



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for him. Immorality has no place i our military. IF someone is willing to be immoral in one area of their lives, they will be willing to compromise in other. Our soldiers don't need to be serving wondering if the guy next to them is going to make a pass at them.

apackof2 said...

Thanks for comment and I agree.
Those who demand tolerance for their chosen lifestyle
are shown to have none for
another's.

The TRUTH is there are moral absolutes

And when those are violated, society as a whole suffers