Tuesday, September 30, 2008

American Heroes


I was watching C-Span as the votes were being tallied in one of the most important bills in our lifetime.

Was the free market economic markets of America to become socialized or would the charge to defeat this bill lead by House Republicans win?

I prayed as I watched the tally and then came the final tally, H.R. 3997 was defeated!!!!!

I was amazed and ecstatic at the same time, I had been glued to the TV set all day while making calls to my Rep. Congressman Mike Rogers, House Republicans, Mike Pence encouraging them to hang tough.

And then it happened, DEFEAT and VICTORY

Defeat of H.R. 3997 and victory for our Democratic Republic and the American people.

Congratulations and many, many thanks to those American heroes, the House Republicans who lead the charge and those 133 Republicans and 95 Democrats who prevented the socialization of the American free market

No comments: